We feel comfortable when we are clean & healthy. Clean is about removing or preventing yourself from unhygienic things from your body. In both gender, darkening the skin around the private parts is usual, but what should do to make it clean naturally When searching for skin-lightening products, consider those that contain effective ingredients such as kojic acid, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, or salicylic acids, vitamin C, or arbutin. These active ingredients have been known to help with skin lightening and also skin brightening. Skin-lightening procedures reduce production of melanin for a lighter skin tone. Read this simple guide to keep your skin clean and lighten dark skin.
How to Lighten Dark Skin ?
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice works great as a remedy for skin lightening, thanks to its acid property. Vitamin C in it helps get rid of dead skin cells and improve oily skin tone in general. Also stimulates the regeneration of healthy layer of skin cells.You can use any of these remedies every day until you are satisfied with the results.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub the inside along the bikini line for a couple of minutes. Allow the juice to remain on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Mix the juice of ½ a lemon with 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and ½ teaspoon of honey. Applying it to the delicate area. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse the area with lukewarm water.
As lemon juice can dry the skin condition, apply a moisturizer or just coconut oil after using these remedies. It’s a good way to lighten dark skin.
Note: Avoid applying drops of lemon juice if you have recently waxed their bikini area, because it can lead to skin irritation. Also, do not expose your skin to the sun for 1 to 2 days after using any of the remedies lemon juice.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a popular natural skin clarification. When used regularly, can help skin become clearer and different skin spots fade. Even helps skin cells repair and promotes natural regeneration. According to a 2010 study published in the Journal of Pharmaceutical and Chemical peels Research, among many skin benefits of aloe vera gel, you can erase the dark spots and even make the skin of color clear.
- Remove the gel from an aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply directly to the dark pubic area.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash with water.
- Use this natural treatment once a day for fast results.
Sandalwood is another very effective in lightening the skin of the bikini area solution. It can improve the flexibility of the skin and hyperpigmentation delight. It can give your skin a uniform natural tone.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon 3 to 4 teaspoons of sandalwood powder.
- Mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Add some rose water if the paste is too thick.
- Apply it on the affected area before going to bed and leave overnight skin.
- Morning wash with cold water.
- Repeat daily until your skin looks clearer.
4. Orange Peel
Instead of throwing orange peels after eating, you can use them for their skin lightening properties. Shells function as a natural bleach and can help lighten dark spots and remove them over time. They can even help lighten a tan.The shells contain more vitamin C than orange pulp itself. This vitamin plays a key role in the fight against free radicals that destroy skin cells that work and can make your skin shine with a glow.
- Put the shells of a pair of oranges in the sun to dry.
- Once dry, grind the shells into a fine paste.
- Mix 1 tablespoon orange peel powder and 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt. You can also add a little honey to the mixture.
- Apply bikini line, where you have dark patch.
- Let dry, then rub the paste with wet hands.
- Finally, wash the area with cold water.
- Repeat twice a week.
The enzyme papain in papaya helps get rid of the darkness of the skin. This enzyme provides a natural bleaching property that helps even dark skin tone. It also speeds up the removal of dead skin cells that make the bikini area to appear dark.In addition, the high content of vitamin C in papayas protects skin cells against sun damage.Use one of these remedies every day or every other day.
- Rub ¼ cup ripe papaya pulp in the dark area of the bikini line for 5 minutes. Let papaya juice to work its magic for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Mix ¼ cup green papaya and ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil, honey and yogurt to make a paste. gently massage the paste on the skin. Let stand for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
6. Baking Soda
You can also try using baking soda to help clean skin along the bikini line, provided you do not have sensitive skin type. Its fine, grainy texture works as a perfect exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.Even prevents excess sweating, one of the causes of skin discoloration along skin folds.
- Mix sodium bicarbonate and water in a ratio of 3: 1 to form a paste.
- Apply dark skin area and let it dry.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Using this remedy only two times a week.
Tomatoes have a bleaching effect and therefore act as a skin lighteners agent. Lycopene, an antioxidant in tomatoes, helps protect the layer of skin against sun damage. This makes the skin less sensitive to UV rays, one of the main causes of dark bikini line.You can even help get rid of dead skin in the bikini area, as well as other parts of the body.
- Rub a piece of tomato in a circular motion on dark skin for a couple of minutes.
- Let the juice remain on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat once daily.
Both whole almonds and almond oil can help relieve and even the tone of your skin in the bikini area.The high content of vitamin E and A, as well as the content of essential fatty acids in almond oil helps nourish, soften and moisturize the dry skin. whole almonds are beneficial to exfoliate and soften the skin.
- Soaking 5 or 6 whole almonds overnight. The next morning, grind into a smooth paste. Mix 1 tablespoon of whole milk in the paste and apply on the affected skin dry. Wait 10-15 minutes, then rinse gently rub the paste while around a circular motion. Repeat 2 or 3 times a week for best results.
- In addition, massage the area with warm almond oil for about 5 minutes a day before going to bed.
9. Cucumber Juice
Cucumber juice has skin lightening properties. Vitamin A in cucumbers helps reduce the age spots and darkness of the skin by controlling melanin production of the skin. In addition, the high water content helps keep skin hydrated and radiant skin.
- Extract the juice of half a cucumber and apply it around the bikini area. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Repeat twice a day for quick results.
- Alternatively, mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice with ½ tablespoon lemon juice and turmeric powder. Apply it to his dark pubic area. Keep it on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Repeat once daily.
Milk is another natural skin clarifying that definitely can be used to lighten dark skin in your pubic area. The lactic acid in milk helps reduce skin pigmentation, resulting in a lighter complexion. It also helps keep the skin well-hydrated.
- Put a cup of cold milk in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton swab in it.
- Put this wet cloth on dark skin for 5 minutes.
- Repeat the process a few more times.
- Finally, massage the area gently for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
- Repeat this remedy, at least twice a day for quick results.
Senior Writer, has been with Rottenpanda.com since 2017. With a bachelor’s degree in communications, Nick specializes in finding interesting topics, gathering details, checking facts, and making complex subjects easy to understand. In addition to writing articles, Nick loves traveling, pets and happily married to Lucy.