This Guy Attempts To Take Rattlesnake Selfie Ends With $153,000 Bill..
So, this guy thought it would be a great idea to take a selfie with a rattlesnake. I am no genius but this really doesn't sound like a good idea.
He sent over KGTV footage of himself lying in a hospital bed which we can only assume the selfie didn't go as planned.
What a 'missssstake' this was!
The bill sent to him at a later date amounted to a whopping $153k!
The reason why the pharmacy bill was apparently so huge was because he depleted two hospitals worth of anti-venom!
So ladies and gentlemen, if you plan to take a selfie with a wild and dangerous animal...our advice would be DON'T!
Unless you don't mind paying for it of course.....